I don’t know about you guys, but lately I’ve been spending more and more time caring for my skin. When I was younger, I really didn’t pay a lot of attention to my skin aside from worrying about acne or blemishes. The truth is that it’s important to care for your skin as a whole and to follow the right skincare regimen to leave your skin soft and radiant.
Believe it or not, there are quite a few things that you can do to make sure that you have soft skin all over your body. Many of them are everyday things that you can do that won’t even cost you a lot of money. Here are some of the tips that I have picked up over the years to keep your skin looking and feeling its very best:
- Drink lots of water – Staying hydrated helps to maintain the elasticity of your skin, especially as you get older.
- Exfoliate weekly – You should exfoliate and remove dead skin at least once a week to keep your skin looking its best.
- Wear Sunblock – Make sure you wear sunblock whenever you go outdoors. The sun can damage your skin if it is constantly unprotected.
- Take cold or cool showers – Taking hot showers can dry out your skin. If you can’t stand taking a cold shower, take a shower using lukewarm water instead.
- Use oil-based soaps – Using soaps with harsh cleaners can also irritate and dry out your skin. Softsoap Luminous Oils Body Washes hydrate and cleanse leaving your skin soft and radiant.
Softsoap Luminous Oils Body Washes are currently available in two variants: Avocado Oil & Iris and Macadamia Oil & Peony. They have just a touch of luxurious oils and an alluring fragrance which make my skin feel wonderful after every shower. It’s never too late to start taking better care of your skin!
Let’s Discuss: What are some of your tips for keeping your skin soft and radiant?
Our Sponsor is giving away a Luminous Oils Body Wash Duo which will include one Body Wash of each scent: Avocado Oil & Iris and Macadamia Oil & Peony to one reader of Tough Cookie Mommy!a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I participated in this campaign on behalf of Colgate-Palmolive. I received a promotional item as a thank you for participating and to facilitate this review. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
© 2016, Tough Cookie Mommy. All rights reserved.