Get Latest Cameras And Camcorders At Best Buy! @BestBuy #CamerasatBestBuy #HintingSeason #Ad

disclosure

You guys are probably really tired of hearing me talk about how much I would love to get a new camera for Christmas.  The problem is that I can’t stop talking about it because I am enamored by the beautiful images that I’ve been seeing that were taken by the cameras that are on sale this holiday season.  I’m sure that getting one would take my photography skills to the next level and allow me to include more vivid photos in my blog posts on Tough Cookie Mommy.

Best Buy is your  destination for the latest cameras and camcorders to capture your precious memories. These three cameras from Nikon, Sony and Samsung, all come equipped with built-in Wi-Fi so you can share amazing photos with ease.  Imagine being able to upgrade your camera in time to capture holiday memories that you want to reflect upon for years to come.

DI multi Nikon D5300

The Nikon D5300 DSLR w/18-55mm VR Lens is a DSLR that comes equipped with built-in Wi-Fi so you can capture high quality photos and share them instantly online and on social media.  This Nikon D5300 DSLR camera comes with an AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II lens that enables you to capture sharp photos and video footage. Optical image stabilization helps prevent blurring to ensure image clarity.  The best part is that it is available in red or gray and red just happens to be my favorite color!

DI multi Nikon D5300back

Next we have the Sony Alpha A6000 Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens Camera which is a compact system camera with the World’s Fastest Autofocus.  I love this particular feature because I don’t have the patience to wait for the camera to focus in on the photo.

DI Multi Sony a6000

This Sony Alpha A6000 features a 24.3-megapixel, Exmor APS-C CMOS sensor that makes it easy to shoot scenes in stunning clarity. Built-in Wi-Fi lets you share stored content across devices so you can share your photos to friends and family online right away.  This particular model is available in white or silver.

DI multi Sony a6000back

Last, but by no means least, we have the Samsung Galaxy Camera 2.  This digital camera allows you to shoot, share, and use Android Apps.  The Samsung Galaxy 2 digital camera’s 16.3-megapixel, 1/2.3″ BSI CMOS sensor allows you to capture sharp images and high-definition video footage.

DI multi Samsung Galaxy Camera 2

The 4.8″ touch screen simplifies operation, and built-in Wi-Fi makes sharing stored files easy.  I love this camera’s recording capabilities because those videos are priceless mementos of joyous family events that transcend time and space.

DI multi Samsung Galaxy Camera 2 back

Make sure you visit the Best Buy Holiday Gift Center to see more great cameras, whether you’re looking for fabulous techie gifts for your loved ones or just looking to improve your own techie situation.  You are guaranteed to never miss another moment again!

Let’s Discuss:  Which one of these three cameras would you love to receive as a gift or give to a loved one as a gift this holiday season and why?

Disclosure: I have been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free. However, all opinions are 100% my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

© 2014, Tough Cookie Mommy. All rights reserved.

Comments

1. I want that Sony camera so bad. I have been hinting about that for some time!

2. I think I would like the Nikon D5300 DSLR camera. I am really not tech savvy and anything that helps me put pics from a camera directly to my computer is great by me.

3. I am totally eyeballing that Nikon. It looks like a sweet camera!

4. I don’t need to hint, I flat out told my husband what I wanted last weekend when we went to Best Buy. lol I am looking to upgrade my Nikon as well, the D5300 would be amazing! Hopefully he remembers!

5. I want that Samsung Galaxy camera so bad. I have their phone and their tablet and I thoroughly enjoy them. I have made a promise to myself to get a better camera and learn some good photography techniques in this coming year.

6. jaimemckee says:

I really want accessories for my Nikon….or the new Nikon. 🙂 These are great gift ideas!

7. Terry My Journey With Candida says:

I have given my hint, and hinted twice…. Maybe I will end up with a new camera before the New Year!! I was actually in Best Buy checking some out yesterday.

8. Lesley Stevens says:

These are all top of the line choices for a camera. I know Christmas time is the time that I start hinting that I want a new camera. I have a DSLR and I love it.

9. I bought our last camera at Best Buy, and end up always going back there for accessories.

10. Interesting…I’ve never even used a Sony or a Samsung camera! I might like to try one of those for every-day purposes.

11. James Robert says:

I am hoping after Christmas is over I can get me one of these. Kids first but I need a camera other than the phone camera I use

12. So many great things to select from at Best Buy but I think a camera is one thing that many people would like. These are quality.

13. Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell says:

That Nikon DSLR is the coolest. I so need a camera with WiFi.

14. Love the features of the new cameras. I am not in need of an upgrade yet but when I am, it will be awesome.

15. I need a new camera. I want one with wifi next.

16. That Nikon DSLR is great. I’m usually a Canon girl, but Nikon has such great options too…

17. Mary Madalene says:

I have this on my wishlist for christmas this year lol I have been *hinting* at this camera for the past few months now…. I need a camera

18. I just got a new Nikon and it is SHARP! I love it!

19. Ann Bacciaglia says:

All these cameras look like they would be amazing. I did not know Samsung made galaxy camera.

20. Lois Alter Mark says:

So many great choices here. I definitely need a new camera, and Best Buy always has the best selection.

21. These all look so great. I need to get my hands on a dslr soon and these. Look like great options!

22. mena & taty says:

I am really rooting for Santa to have a camera under my tree! I am sharing your post around here

23. mail4rosey says:

Best Buy’s got some rocking great camera choices. No doubt about it.

24. Amanda Ripsam says:

Nikon D5300 DSLR is one of my dream cameras. I am using a Cannon power shot 10xis was what I had before but I fried the mother board now I’m using a cannon powershot 130 series both were from Best Buy. ok wipes drool off and going to put this Camera on my wishlist. 🙂

25. Meagan Bailiff says:

i would LOVE to have the Nikon D5300 DSLR, i’ve always wanted a camera like this.

26. Joanna Sormunen says:

I just bought a new Nikon DSLR for me and I’m in love! It’s the best camera I’ve ever had! Can’t really even explain how amazing it is!

27. I’m switching to Nikon next year. They all look nice!

28. That Samsung Galaxy 2 camera would be great to take along when I travel.

29. Thrill of the Chases says:

I have heard so many great things about these cameras in addition to all the great things you mentioned here. The tough part is choosing the beast one out of all these great cameras. At least I know where to go shopping!

30. I really need that Nikon camera in my life…I miss having a nice camera!

31. I love all these great list of cameras. Best buy is the best place for online shopping. I need a new camera to gift for my husband. I love the features of Sony Alpha A6000 camera & hoping this could be perfect for him. Thanks for sharing.

32. I haven’t tried this before but we do need something better than my cell phone for working as a camcorder

33. Best Buy has such a great selection! Love their customer service as well!

34. I would love a new Nikon. I’m going to have to tell my husband.

35. MintaBoggs says:

I would love to check out the Nikon, looks like a great camera and all I have right now is a point and shoot.