*This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group®, The J.M.Smucker Company, White Wave,and Truvia Natural Sweetener, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #CoffeeRoutine http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV
This week has been like most weeks in that I am incredibly busy and and don’t have much time in my schedule for “Me time.” However, having a full-time career and taking care of a family is exhausting. It is important for me to be kind to myself and steal a few precious moments here and there to recharge whenever possible. From as far back as I can remember, enjoying a good cup of coffee has always been part of any ritual that involves me having a few quiet minutes of reflection and peace.
Believe it or not, creating “Me time” is something that I have learned to perfect over the years. I’ve noticed that most moms like me have a lot of trouble slowing down long enough to stop and smell the roses. Luckily, I have picked up a few tips over the years to help them make those restful moments possible…
Tips For Making “Me Time”:
- Make yourself a priority every week at the same time. Pencil yourself into the schedule at the same time weekly. Use this time to just curl up with a good book and enjoy a nice cup of coffee.
- Get up a half hour earlier than everyone else in your home. You can use this time to just enjoy a little quiet or listen to your favorite playlist.
- Swap with your spouse or significant other so that you can both enjoy some “Me time” guilt-free while knowing that the kids are well cared for by their other parent.
- Enjoy a long bubble bath after the kids go to sleep. This is a great way to ease your tired muscles and can really make you feel refreshed the following morning.
- Set aside time to write in a journal every evening. Not only is it a wonderful way to get your thoughts and feelings down on paper, but it is also a great excuse to just focus on yourself and your needs or wants.
Life is hectic, but if you follow these tips, you can enjoy time to yourself whether it be first thing in the morning or a few minutes in the afternoon/evening. ShopRite has everything that you need to create your perfect “Me” moment including a wide assortment of K-cups, sweeteners and creamers that can elevate your zen to the next level.
My ideal cup of coffee during these moments includes Folgers K-Cups, Truvia Natural Sweetener, and International Delight French Vanilla creamer. Everything about a hot cup of java tantalizes all my senses as I enjoy the taste, smell, and warmth of it in my favorite mug. Along with snuggling up under my favorite fleece blanket, this is the best way for me to enjoy these stolen moments to myself.
To help you create your zen, from now until March 12th, buy 2 participating coffee products and 1 participating creamer and get a free box of Truvia Natural Sweetener 40ct now while supplies last.
Let’s Discuss: What are some of the ways that you try to enjoy some “Me time” during the week?
Disclosure: This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group®, The J.M.Smucker Company, White Wave,and Truvia Natural Sweetener, but all my opinions are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
© 2016, Tough Cookie Mommy. All rights reserved.