Looking my best is always a priority for me because I am a career woman and because doing so makes me feel beautiful and good about myself. The summertime is the perfect time to experiment with new looks and to try new outfits because the weather is warm and everyone loves to spend time outdoors looking good.
The truth is that, although I enjoy buying beauty items that look flattering on me, I don’t like to spend a lot of money on them. Walmart always has products from P&G brands like Olay and CoverGirl that help me look gorgeous while allowing me to save due to their everyday low prices.
Here are some tips for looking your best this summer using some of my favorite CoverGirl and Olay products:
- Use self-sharpening eyeliner pencils that glide on easily so you could get the perfect line every time like CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner Pencil.
- Use beauty bars that cleanse your skin without leaving it dry such as Olay Ultra Moisture Beauty Bars.
- Apply moisturizers that penetrate deep into your skin’s surface layers to fight the look of fine lines and wrinkles with Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream.
- Help minimize the appearance of imperfections for a beautiful, smooth complexion. CoverGirl CG Smoothers Pressed Powder is perfect for this!
- Max out each and every lash so you could achieve that big-lash look that you love with CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara.
Thanks to Walmart’s everyday low prices, I know that I can pick up my favorite CoverGirl and Olay products to achieve these fresh looks during the summer. As you can see, Walmart has huge selection of these items for every one of your summer looks!
Let’s Discuss: What are some of your favorite tips for looking your best during the summer?
Our Sponsor is giving away a $25 Walmart Gift Card to one reader of Tough Cookie Mommy!a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I participated in this campaign on behalf of P&G. I received a promotional item as a thank you for participating and to facilitate this review. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
© 2015, Tough Cookie Mommy. All rights reserved.