Last week, I had the pleasure of attending an event co-hosted by celebrity hairstylist, Jill Crosby. It was nice to get pampered for a couple of hours and to enjoy a little “me” time. The event was held at the fabulous Salon Ziba in Manhattan and we all learned some tips and tricks for getting thicker, fuller hair. After all, what woman doesn’t want to boast a glorious head of hair?
According to Jill Crosby, one of the biggest hair issues that her clients have is the desire to have thick hair that looks full and healthy. I had the privilege of spending some time with Jill and getting some tips directly from her on how I could maintain the fullness of my hair:
- Setting heat styling products on the highest setting can damage your hair. It’s better to style your hair using a moderate heat setting instead.
- Using thermal sprays on hair before applying heat during styling can protect your hair from unnecessary damage.
- A great haircut can add volume and fullness to your hair and give the appearance of having thicker hair so it is important to schedule regular consultations with a hairstyling professional.
- Color and highlights can give the illusion of depth and create the appearance of more volume.
- Using products like Women’s ROGAINE® Foam can be used as part of your beauty arsenal for the thicker, fuller hair that you have always wanted.
Now women can regrow thicker, beautiful hair with Women’s ROGAINE® Hair Regrowth Treatment, Once-a-Day Foam. Containing 5% minoxidil, the foam reactivates hair follicles to regrow hair. This formula is proven to help regrow hair in over 80% of women* and is FDA approved., with clinical results in as little as 12 weeks and visible results with continuous daily use after 24 weeks.
I was excited to find out that us ladies now have a beauty product that is exclusively for us that helps bring fullness and thickness to women with all hair types. This is especially important due to the stigma attached to thinning hair in women even in today’s modern times. Although I have never had a problem with thinning hair, I have many friends and family members who do and I love being able to recommend this product to all of them and to all of you!
For a limited time, you can get $5 off the purchase of Women’s ROGAINE® Foam 2-count by entering promo code ROGAINE5. Those of you who have a Walgreens Balance Rewards Card, Women’s ROGAINE® Foam 2-count will be on sale for $34.99 from 11/2/14 to 11/29/14 for added savings. Have fun shopping!
*In a 6-month placebo-controlled clinical study.
Let’s Discuss: What kind of hair do you have and what beauty products have you used to get thicker, fuller hair?
Our Sponsor is giving away a $25 Walgreens gift card to one reader of Tough Cookie Mommy!a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: This is a sponsored campaign created in collaboration with Duane Reade. All opinions are 100% my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” We are not medical professionals and any statements we make are based on our own experiences and are not meant to be taken instead of medical advice from a licensed medical professional.
© 2014, Tough Cookie Mommy. All rights reserved.