This past July, I traveled to San Francisco, California on a press trip. Since I’m a blogger, there was no question that I was going to take my laptop and my tablet with me on the trip. After all, these are the tools of my trade and I wouldn’t want to be away from home without having access to them.
As I was packing for my trip, I was worried about being able to carry everything safely and without it getting damaged. It was very stressful making sure that all of my electronic devices remained intact throughout the trip. I vowed that, next time I travel, I would have a better solution for carrying them all with organization and flair.
Since my trip, I have learned that Case Logic offers a full line up of backpacks and sleeves for laptops and tablets that send students and travelers back to the classroom and on their travels with functionality, style, comfort and durability. I was extremely impressed by their selection but also by how stylish and vibrant their products are.
Since I have have a red carry-on suitcase, I was looking for a red backpack to match that would house my laptop safely. The Griffith Park Backpack was perfect for me because, not only does it come in red but is also equipped with full electronics protection as well as being lightweight.
Here are some of the awesome features of the Griffith Park Backpack:
- Full electronics capacity with dedicated pockets that fit both a 15.6″ laptop and tablet
- Roomy compartment features organization pockets for connected tech users and integrated key fob as well as space to store
- your daily essentials from notebooks to a change of clothes
- Plush-lined, top loading pocket on back panel keeps phone quickly accessible yet secure between backpack and user
- Soft air mesh padding and lightweight contoured foam back panel with airflow channels create a cool and comfortable carry
- Transition pocket on the bottom provides a convenient place to store bulkier items, such as a power brick during the workday and a jacket or bike lock in your leisure time
- Adjustable sternum strap provides security and comfort
- Front stash pocket allows you to easily retrieve or store frequently used items and secures closed with adjustable, quick-release clip
- Large side pockets provide additional storage for accessories and unzip to fit a water bottle
- Sturdy lash point for carabiner attachment
- Side compression straps keep the backpack at whatever size your day requires
- Strap management system keeps excess strap material rolled up, secured in place and out of your way
What I wasn’t counting on was that my husband was going to love this backpack as well. As you can see from the photos, he thinks he is going to take over it when we travel. Little does he know that I have already fallen in love with it and don’t plan on giving it up without a fight. He’s just going to have to get his own because Case Logic is currently celebrating their 30th anniversary with 30% off all products until October 31st, 2014!
Let’s Discuss: How would a the Griffith Park Backpack make your life and traveling easier?
Our Sponsor is giving away one Case Logic Griffith Park Backpack ARV $79.99 to one reader of Tough Cookie Mommy:a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I participated in a campaign on behalf of Case Logic. I received a promotional item to thank me for participating. All opinions are 100% mine. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
© 2014, Tough Cookie Mommy. All rights reserved.