This past Thursday was the last day of school for New York City public school students. As a middle school teacher, I can tell you that being an educator is a heck of a lot of work and, by the time the end of the year rolls around, most of us are in sore need of some rest and relaxation.
Being from Europe, I have always enjoyed a delicious glass of Sangria during those times when I am looking to enjoy some down time. In Spain and Portugal, it is typically served during the summer and is a popular drink among tourists and locals alike. There is just something about having the wind blowing through your hair and enjoying some fresh air outdoors while you sip on some delicious wine.
I’m looking forward to enjoying having the summer off and to relaxing a little too. Here are some of the ways that you too can relax and enjoy some pampering as well:
- Enjoy some fun along with your favorite beverage by the pool. This is a great way to relax and to enjoy some water fun which is the highlight of the summer.
- Put a hammock up in your backyard under a shady tree and curl up reading your favorite book.
- Invite some friends over for an intimate gathering where you give each other manicures and pedicures.
- Create a soothing ambiance in your bathroom with some candles and aromatherapy and enjoy a bubble bath with a glass of Yellow Tail Sangria.
- Sit out on your patio with a pitcher of Yellow Tail Sangria and listen to some of your favorite tunes on your playlist while you enjoy the warm weather.
- Spend some romantic time with your sweetheart enjoying some candlelight and some Yellow Tail Sangria.
There are many ways that you can steal a few moments and have some time to relax. Make sure you add some Yellow Tail Sangria to these relaxing moments because its delicious mix of citrus and red wine will splash your palate and soothe your soul!
Let’s Discuss: What are some of your favorite ways to relax after a long week?
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above from Yellow Tail USA to review in exchange for my opinion and for the purpose of writing this post. I only recommend products or services I use personally and I believe will be “family friendly.” I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
**You must be 21 years or older to purchase or consume any alcoholic beverage. Please drink responsibly.
© 2014, Tough Cookie Mommy. All rights reserved.