*This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Hormel Foods. All opinions are 100% mine.
Before you know it, September will be right around the corner and it will be time to start thinking about preparing back to school lunches and after school snacks. Hormel Foods is launching their new product called Hormel® REV® wraps just in time for wherever life takes you this Fall.
This busy Mom-on-the-go understands the importance of having quick and easy to prepare foods that will satisfy my family’s hunger and taste great at the same time. These wraps are protein-rich and provide your hungry family with the energy that they will need to take them through their busy days. Also, they are made with real meat and cheese which means that they are a good source of calcium and fiber.
I personally love that they are really convenient to prepare and can be eaten hot or cold. They are extremely portable and can be hand-held while eaten which makes them great for eating during road trips or out and about. The best part is that they taste great and contain classic deli combinations that are geared toward teens and are full of bold flavors and come in a great variety.
The new wraps are available in eight delicious varieties including:
- Ham and Cheese – ham, cheddar cheese & soft white wrap
- Pepperoni Pizza – pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese & soft white wrap
- Peppered Turkey – peppered turkey, mozzarella cheese, Italian herb wrap
- Meat Lovers Pizza – pepperoni, spicy salami, Genoa salami, mozzarella cheese & soft white wrap
- Italian Style Ham – smoked ham, mozzarella cheese & Italian herb wrap
- Hot Pepper Ham – ham, hot pepper cheese & soft white wrap
- Italian Style – pepperoni, Genoa salami, mozzarella cheese, Italian herb wrap
- Spicy Italian Style – spicy salami, mozzarella cheese & Italian herb wrap
Hormel® REV® wraps are perfect for on-the-go families like ours because they offer a real protein based solution for our meals that empty calorie snacks lack. More importantly, they taste delicious which we can vouch for since we haven’t stopped eating them since we received them to review!
© 2013, Tough Cookie Mommy. All rights reserved.