In a previous post, we shared with all of you the opening of the LEGO® Wildlife Forest Exhibit and Building Zone at the Bronx Zoo. We are now very excited to offer you this giveaway sponsored by the Bronx Zoo and the Wildlife Conservation Society.
The details of the giveaway contest are as follows:
* 2 separate winners will be chosen for this giveaway.
* Each reader of Tough Cookie Mommy has to guess how many Lego bricks were used to build the Lego Penguins at the Bronx Zoo and/or how many hours it took to build them by looking at the photo below.
* Readers must leave a separate comment below in order to enter the giveaway.
* One winner will be chosen who comes the closest to guessing the correct amount of Lego bricks from the comments below.
* One winner will be chosen who comes the closest to guessing the amount of time it took to build the penguins from the comments below.
* Make sure you leave your email address in your comment so I can contact you if you win.
*Contest begins 7/25/12 and ends 8/08/12 at 11:59 p.m.
Choice of:(2 Winners)
• LEGO playset
• Bronx Zoo picture frame and GUND Gundimal stuffed toy
• Nightshirt and socks (zebra or lion (S/M Womens ONLY)
Click here to save 10% on tickets to this and many more exciting events at the Bronx Zoo!
Disclosure: Our blog is participating in a sponsored ambassador program from the Bronx Zoo/NY Aquarium. As a part of this program we have received a premium family membership and merchandise for specific postings related to programming. Any statements made in this post are the author’s honest opinions. I only recommend products or services I use personally and I believe will be “family friendly.” I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
© 2012, Tough Cookie Mommy. All rights reserved.