We’ve always enjoyed blowing bubbles as a fun outdoor activity. Crayola Outdoor Colored Bubbles have taken this activity to the next level. These aren’t your ordinary bubbles because they contain color that you can actually see!
Since they contain color, they can be messy so they are definitely not for families who are shy about making a little mess outdoors. Crayola wanted to keep the focus on the fun and not the cleanup so they made their colored bubbles easy to rub off skin, easy to hose off many outdoor surfaces, and easy to wash out of cotton and cotton blend clothing.
Here are some tips for playing with Crayola Outdoor Colored Bubbles:
* Dress for Mess: Wear washable play clothes and shoes. Do not use while wearing suede, leather, or any other other material that can’t be washed.
* Play Outside: Play in an open grassy area away from new concrete, decks, and porous surfaces such as marble. Do not use at formal events like weddings.
* Rub skin to remove color.
* Launder clothes promptly with water and detergent: Repeat washing may be needed.
* Hose off outdoor surfaces like sidewalks and driveways to wash away color.
My six year old son had a great time blowing the colored bubbles that came in various colors such as pink, purple, and yellow. At first we blew the bubbles using the automatic bubble blower but we had to blow the bubbles manually as the blower became jammed and stopped working after about 15 minutes. Once we realized we could just blow the bubbles manually, the fun picked up again and the kids had a blast.
The residue from the colored bubbles easily wiped off our skin with water and it did not really stain the kids’ clothing or the sidewalk where they played. I will say that, although we had a great time, it is extremely important that you play with these bubbles outdoors because they can get quite messy as with most bubbles.
One reader of Tough Cookie Mommy will win a Crayola Outdoor Bubbles Gift Pack containing a 3-pack of colored bubbles and an automatic bubble launcher.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
© 2012, Tough Cookie Mommy. All rights reserved.